[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 92: Undefined array key "cached"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 93: Undefined array key "normal"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 94: Undefined array key "total"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 814: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3686)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 814: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3686)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 248: Undefined array key "sid"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4260: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3686)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4262: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3686)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4263: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3686)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4264: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3686)
Schmerzforum - Schmerz Forum von Hilfe-bei-Schmerzen.de • Thema anzeigen - Callaway X-24 HOT Irons review

Callaway X-24 HOT Irons review

Alles rund um Kreuzschmerzen.

Callaway X-24 HOT Irons review

Beitragvon Elianhuan am Sa 7. Apr 2012, 05:35

"Great club and brand new as advertised. Shipping the the UK was very, very fast but watch the VAT charges on import.
[b][url=http://www.golfwholesaleguide.com/Taylormade-Rocketballz-RBZ-Driver-16626.html]Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Driver[/url][/b] Factor in an extra £20. The club is excellent and even Calloway UK could not help with sourcing the club. Gives the set a complete feel and many additional options when approaching the green. Recommended."

"I have been playing my X-14's for the last eight years.[b][url=http://www.golfwholesaleguide.com/Taylormade-Rocketballz-RBZ-Irons-4-9PAS-16627.html]Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Irons[/url][/b] I had demoed each new iteration of the X-series as they came out but never felt that there was a significant improvement over the 14's until I tried the X-24's. Just trying the X-24s in the store hitting bay got me all excited. They really are a quantum leap from any previous X's. I found a demo day and tried them out, switching back and forth between the X-24's and my own clubs.[b][url=http://www.golfwholesaleguide.com/TaylorMade-R11-Driver-16473.html]TaylorMade R11 Driver[/url][/b] The X-24's were at least a club and a half longer and straighter than my X-14's and everything else there - Ping, Taylormade, Cleveland. I was also very impressed with the Diablo Forged. Torn between the X-24's and the Diablo Forged, I went for a fitting at the Callaway Performance Center.
Elianhuan

Zurück zu Kreuzschmerzen