[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 92: Undefined array key "cached"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 93: Undefined array key "normal"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 94: Undefined array key "total"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 814: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3686)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 814: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3686)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 248: Undefined array key "sid"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4260: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3686)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4262: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3686)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4263: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3686)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4264: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3686)
Schmerzforum - Schmerz Forum von Hilfe-bei-Schmerzen.de • Thema anzeigen - Have you bought new clubs for 2012?

Have you bought new clubs for 2012?

Alles rund um Kopfschmerzen.

Have you bought new clubs for 2012?

Beitragvon Elianhuan am Fr 6. Apr 2012, 07:09

They are super forgiving. They won the Gold Award in Golf Digest's annual Hot List I find them very easy to hit especially if I need to get a ball out of the rough and up in the air in a hurry. [b][url=http://www.golfnewspaces.com/Titleist-910-D3-Driver-16485.html]Titleist 910 D3 Driver[/url][/b] Not only are they forgiving, but I find that my distances are almost a club longer than my old set. My first round with them I pulled out an 8 iron in my normal 8 iron situation and flew over the green by 15 - 20 yards. For me they are typically 8 - 10 yards longer than my old set. I certainly recommend them, especially for that price. My only concern with the price you quoted is that you're buying them second hand and it's worth the extra $100 to get them new so you can get fitted for them. [b][url=http://www.golfnewspaces.com/Ping-G20-Irons-3-9WS-16587.html]Ping G20 Irons[/url][/b] Even cheap clubs that are fit to your size and swing type will perform better than expensive ones that aren't fitted.

The Diablo Edge irons are amazing! Super easy to swing and a real forgiving. The first time I played with them I hit 5 below my best score. Plus my distance is also up about 20-30 yards per club. I don't have the sand wedge yet, but the PW is very useful is very sticky situations.In that case, I would definitely go with the Callaways. [b][url=http://www.golfnewspaces.com/TaylorMade-R11s-Driver-16629.html]TaylorMade R11s Driver[/url][/b] I would have said that even before owning a set. I just think Callaway makes better irons than Nike.I'd give it more than two buckets to try them out as one of my golf buddies bought a set of Edges too, loves them and hits them well. You may just need more time to get used to the offset and thicker topline
Elianhuan

Zurück zu Kopfschmerzen | Migräne